Sunday, October 10, 2010

Felt Quiet Book 1

I've been working on a quiet book off and on for about a month now, and it's finally DONE! Well, except for the title on the front page... details. Anywho, I put the finishing touches on it this morning before church, and took it to try out on some of the kids we would sit by. TOTAL HIT! The kids loved it, and so did the parents. My hubby kept trying to take it during sacrament meeting to play with himself. I told him we'd better just hurry and have a kid so he can have a good excuse to mess around during Sacrament Meeting. (hint, hint). I found the patterns in different places--aka blogs, a friend, my mom, my head, etc.

End result:

1 comment:

  1. i love these.. im workin on a quiet book right now!! hope they turn out half as cute as yours:)

    ReplyDelete